Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Lodge IT Pty Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Lodge IT Pty Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon.
2. Lodge IT Pty Ltd reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
To the extent permitted by law Lodge IT Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information, applications and software contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Lodge IT Pty Ltd, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
5. Limitation of Liability
These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Lodge IT Pty Ltd cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Lodge IT Pty Ltd to accept. If Lodge IT Pty Ltd becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, the liability of Lodge IT Pty Ltd shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. You agree to receive notification and promotional emails from Lodge IT Pty Ltd. These emails are required to notify you of updates in relation to the service, activity in relation to an entity that you have access to, promotional materials and other emails. If you unsubscribe from these emails your account will be deactivated and you will not be able to use the secure area of the website.
7. The Lodge IT Platform encrypts internet communications. Business information associated with you and/or your client is stored on the Lodge IT Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure you accept this risk. Lodge IT Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of any information being acquired by a third party.
8. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
9. The materials displayed on this website are the property of Lodge IT Pty Ltd and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your use within your organisation only.
10. You must not use your access to this website to reverse engineer the Lodge IT Pty Ltd system. You must not copy or modify, and must not knowingly or negligently allow the copying or modification of, the software or the reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly of the software by any means or in any form.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Western Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.